Internet security computer software maintaining your family safe online
Vodafone net that is secure an easy item made to assist you to as well as your kiddies to remain safer online while linked to our mobile system, whether youвЂ™re utilizing a phone, tablet, laptop computer or Computer.
In only a few presses you are able to stop fretting about dangerous files, viruses or websites that are harmful. You may also make use of this pc software to keep an eye fixed in your kidвЂ™s internet browsing вЂ“ making sure theyвЂ™re safe and also limiting access once they ought to be asleep or doing research.
How it functions
Subscribe to a few months totally free
All customers have a free 3-month test, then itвЂ™s just ВЈ1 four weeks
Down load the application
Utilize the software to manage your settings and monitor all of your products.
Review your bank account
The in-app information shows you most of the threats protected web has avoided.
Just exactly How Vodafone Secure web will allow you to
Safety measures for the phone, reassurance for you.
Obstructs unsafe sites
With additional anti-virus security against spyware, safe internet prevents files from infecting your computer data, or recharging you for premium price texting.
Obstructs files that are unsafe
Anti-phishing technology stops your products from getting harmful files, or spiritual singles sign up dropping foul of threats to your private information, your pictures or your bank and bank card details.
Notifications let you know itвЂ™s working
YouвЂ™ll get yourself a text to allow you realize each time a danger is blocked and detected. Therefore the symbol in the right that is top of web web browser enables you to know youвЂ™re protected.
Scan the cleaning tool to your phone
Always check your phone for almost any threats you have acquired while browsing on Wi-Fi with our cleansing tool вЂ“ ap it in simply the software and scan your phone whenever you want.
Our most useful protection that is online maintaining your nearest and dearest safe on the web.
Keep carefully the children secure on the net
Include and handle your entire householdвЂ™s products in a single destination, blocking all improper online content. Each unit may be personalised to restrict or provide usage of just the most sites that are suitable content.
Manage digital downtime
Determine if your family members may use the world wide web, set limited hours, and remotely take control of your childrenвЂ™s devices. Protected web makes digital parenting easier and worry-free.
Check your reports
See graphs of one’s individual and household activity, look at the true quantity of threats which were avoided, and take control of your settings across all of your devices with simplicity.
For the information
- The Vodafone Secure internet service uses several of your computer data allowance to work
- Devices should be started up and connected to the Vodafone mobile network
- Browsing is just protected if the Secure Net icon seems on your own web web browser
- Protected web doesnвЂ™t protect you from viruses and malware on all connections (such as for example encrypted HTTPS)
- For a complete listing of examples where youвЂ™re maybe not protected by protected web, see our terms
- To learn more about the service see our FAQs
- You can control access to age-restricted websites through the Secure Net app (for iOS or Android), or our online portal if youвЂ™re using Vodafone Secure Net
Keeping online that is safe
Ensure that your kids stay online that is safe our Digital Parenting guide.
Get only a little Additional
Whether it is phone phone calls, information or something else – if you want more, simply add an additional to your plan.
Like it? Track it
Just how do I deactivate net that is secure?
In the My Vodafone app by doing the following steps if you want to cancel Secure Net, either at the end of your three-month trial or at any point after that, itвЂ™s easy to deactivate it:
1. Head to handle Bars & Extras and choose Buy and Manage Bars
2. Then choose Mobile data options
3. Expand Vodafone Secure internet and toggle the switch to off
By logging in to My Vodafone online and doing the following steps: if you donвЂ™t have the app, you can deactivate it
1. Head to Services and Extras
2. Select Cellphone information choices
3. Select Vodafone Secure internet and toggle the switch to off
Also, you can easily turn the service off utilizing the Vodafone safe web application, designed for iOS and Android os products.